Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Kawai Kanyu Drops

HKfornow is offline Registered User

Kawai Kanyu Drops

Been looking for an alternative source of Cod Liver Oil for my son, since he didn't care for the Scots too much, so found this . . . Kawai Kanyu Drops. . . .does anyone use this? How has your LO liked it so far? Any review/comments?

http://www1.parknshop.com/WebShop/BrowseProduct.do?service=direct&service=1&service= listProductToGenerate.$DirectLink$2&sp=l126329

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    We've been using these for about a year now and both the kids love it.

rani is offline Administrator
    After seeing all the kids running up to Kawai at the Parkview bazaar, i would have to assume he's well liked

HKfornow is offline Registered User
    Well I picked up a tin and my LO gave me a thumbs up sign. . . and said yummy. Which got me curious, so my husband and I tasted one each, and my husband says it's candy definitely not cod liver oil he took as a kid.

Then I found this on the web.
    ?????

All in chinese, but the gist of it (from what I can figure out) that Kawai does not have the DHA & EPA, but then neither did the Scots emulsion that I gave him earlier. Either way, if Kawai can "build up" his immune system, and it doesn't involve a "fight" to let my LO take it. . . it's all good. The EPA & DHA, would have been just gravy though.

Perhaps another mom with better Chinese can analyze/interpret which supplement has the "best" results? So we know which supplements to try next?