Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Mani/Pedi Party?

Thouarella is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Mani/Pedi Party?

Hello! I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make the dinner again this month, so...

I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up for a mani/pedi in Repulse Bay next week. Say Friday (6th of November) afternoon around 3pm or so? Then we'd be all polished for the weekend (: It drives me insane waiting for polish to dry so if I have people to chat to, it'll be so much more fun! Plus it'll be a treat for our feet - I don't know about you girls but the ole bump is starting to get in the way now!

The Retreat (The Retreat Repulse Bay) has a lovely room for mani/pedis and a new Sense of Touch Spa (Sense of Touch - Best Day Spa, Hong Kong) has just opened apparently with a lovely pedi room facing the garden.

Mani $250, Pedi $365

Sense of Touch
    Mani $170, Pedi $290

I'm happy to book whichever, the Retreat is great but a bit expensive. Not tried Sense of Touch - am happy to!

Let me know if anyone is interested - and if you would like a mani or pedi or both. Let me know if the day and time suits as well, I'm pretty flexible.

fafreak is offline Registered User
    Tai Kok Tsui
    Sorry, need to head out of town for work the next day so will be busy packing/resting . . . hope we can meet up soon though

jojokay is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    hi tzo tze -- just saw this. i owe you an email so will write you there. im interested in this though - im desperate for a pedi!