brand new MOM to be
- 11-03-2009, 05:34 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Hong Kong
PS not sure whether Matilda would agree to a refund if you just changed your mind but were able to find someone that would take your booking.
- 11-06-2009, 12:52 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
I went to my first appointement and found out I am in my 5. week!!!
So for now, I keep quiet hoping and praying everything will go well and by the next ultrasound I can hear the heartbeat of my first baby already.....
We are sooooo excited and happy!
The doctor I am seeing is really helpfull and I recived a lot of information already.
I am also very thankful for this Forum, because it answers so many of my questions....!
...especially, since we don?t want to tell anyone about it yet in that early stage..!
Thank You All!!!
- By Bluemoon in forum Baby TalkReplies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2012, 07:39 AM
- By LittleLams in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2010, 07:00 PM
- By thanka2 in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 12:21 AM
- By jamesandsimo in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:56 PM
- By LaurenNY in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-24-2006, 10:35 AM