Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for Babysitter

fennho is offline Registered User

Looking for Babysitter

Hi there

I'm a SAHM with an active and lively 22mth old girl. We're looking for a regular babysitter to come in possibly twice a week (3-4 hours each visit) to keep my girl company and play with her so Mommy can have some much needed "me time". :) We stay right above the Kowloon station.

Preferably be English speaking or Mandarin speaking as my girl is comfortable with both and be good and have experiences handling an active toddler.

Interested parties pls drop me an email [email protected]

zac08 is offline Registered User
    hi fennie, lucky you that you think your daughter would be okay with a new person without you around. zac (similar aged) would never let me just leave him with a "stranger" - it takes him ages and ages to get comfortable with someone new and then ages after that to allow that person to take care of him by herself. he is very very selective about his caretaker - ie, he only wants mommy or daddy. so good for you that rylie is different. good luck finding a sitter!

fennho is offline Registered User
    she is not! I'm planning to start off with the sitter coming to my house with me being around and slowly get her used to the sitter before i even consider taking off! But everything got to start off somewhere so i'm gonna try. Hopefully it'll work. :)