iced breastmilk on plane?
- 11-08-2009, 07:22 AM #9
thanks everyone, i might try what sarah suggested and bring 'fresh milk', and to save costs i'd probably do woodstock07's DIY water+ziplocks which i think are really creative!
I do have some gel ones but only a few.
- By donkey in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:26 PM
- By golfer in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2008, 06:27 PM
- By aussiegal in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:18 AM
- By mrs momo in forum Baby TalkReplies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:46 PM
- By BBTang in forum Baby TalkReplies: 16Last Post: 09-29-2006, 04:14 PM