Getting ready for Christmas
- 11-09-2009, 11:10 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Price for the Christmas trees in the store in Central on Wellington Street varies - they sell two types of trees, one being more expensive than the other. And price also depends on what size you want - I think they have 3-4 feet, 5-6 feet, 7-8 feet or something like that. My husband got the more expensive type (the Noble I think) and got a 5-6 feet one and I think it costs over $1000. If you order now earlier, you will get a discount.
- 11-09-2009, 11:30 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Eastern HK Island
Thanks FutureHKmom. really got to go & check it out now. didnt know there are so many diff kinds of tree. Since this is my first time shopping for a real tree, will do more homework so that we can get a nice tree.
any advise will greatly be appreciated!!!
many thanks :)
- 11-09-2009, 11:33 PM #19
You should be able to order a real tree from Parknshop and Wellcome. I do remember seeing order forms last year.
- By e-mum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:55 AM
- By smritideva in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2007, 04:11 PM
- By shimmer in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2007, 11:08 PM
- By cpm in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:45 PM
- By mmyip in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2004, 09:36 PM