BPA free bottles for ADULTS?
- 11-10-2009, 04:27 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- bel air
oh this is even better. i can go to central tom, dont need to wait till the weekend to check it out. i used to have a Sigg but the BPA scare put me off Siggs for a while.
I might try Nalgene.
- By sherwes in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:47 PM
- By meaganelizabeth in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 16Last Post: 05-02-2009, 10:14 PM
- By Tartan in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2009, 03:56 PM
- By mintycat in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:34 PM
- By Shirley in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:23 PM