Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Just arrived and looking for playdates!

C&Asmum is offline Registered User

Just arrived and looking for playdates!

Hi. We only just arrived in Hong Kong last week for a three year stint for my husband's work. We have a three year old boy and six month old boy .

We are currently living in serviced apartments in central but will be moving into an apartment in the midlevels in January once it's available.

I would really love to meet some other mums who have kids similar ages, especially for my older son who is already missing his little friends back home. Can anyone recommend some good playgroups, either professionally run or just a bunch of mums? We're feeling a little housebound at the moment and a little over HK park as we've been there almost daily since we arrived!

Btw, we're from Australia.

Thank you ;o)

BeaMae is offline Registered User
    pok fu lam

It is very hard when you first get here, I think we all go through it. We moved here from the States about 6 months ago and it took a bit of time to settle in. I would suggest checking out a class at My Gym, which is just next to HK Park (you can google them), and the playroom at Wisekids, they have locations all over HK. I have only been to the one in Cyberport, which is great (you can get there by catching the 30x bus at the IFC bus depot, in Central-take it all the way to the end, about 20 minutes). I have a 3 year old girl and we could meet you at Wisekids one afternoon if you like. We live in Pok Fu Lam.

Neha is offline Banned
    Mid Levels, Hong Kong
    For your older child u can try My Gym and also Socatots at the YWCA. Welcome to HK