- 11-10-2009, 07:08 PM #9
as a matter of fact, i'm looking for something similar and can't find what i'm looking for, which is why i'm considering a wooden kitchen set from bumps2babes.
- 11-10-2009, 07:09 PM #10
thanks, i've already been on their website. it's just that due to small living accomodations in hk, they carry a tiny selection.... that are all wayyyyyyy over priced.
- 11-10-2009, 07:13 PM #11Bumps Guest
So true... sigh.
- By balletangel in forum EducationReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2010, 02:36 PM
- By FutureHKmom in forum Everything ElseReplies: 11Last Post: 12-03-2009, 04:55 PM
- By SHERMEN in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2009, 08:31 AM
- By AnneB in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-27-2008, 12:55 PM
- By cpm in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:45 PM