Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Maternity Tights

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    If you don't mind wearing it below your tummy, you probably can get by with non-maternity tights in a larger size? :) I just called Fogal, they have cashmere tights, but unfortunately not maternal tights. You might want to check it out if you are in the area.

mumsy is offline Registered User
    You can try motherworld, unfortuately website is only in chinese but I found this link and they sell maternity pantyhose and pull ups.

???~ 2

They have two branches over on HK side
    -Sheung Wan, Wing On Dept Store, 1st floor, tel: 2541 6781
    -Causeway Bay tel: 2504 2737 (sorry can only read some chinese so don't know full address)

There is also the 010 maternity shops, website is
    REN? JUPP? Co., Ltd.
    (under Our Products, Maternity Accessories, Pre/Post Natal Products and then scroll down for the pantyhose)

Causeway Bay tel: 2808 2528
    TST tel: 2317 7109
    Last edited by mumsy; 11-17-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: correction

sunrays is offline Registered User
    I was in Linea Negra the other day and they have them at $160 a pair.

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    Any luck portia? I was at H&M the other day and no maternity opaque tights this year. I am keen to get another pair too if I can find them easily. Struggling with only one pair at the moment so alternating skirts and trousers to work!!

Portia is offline Registered User
    Definitely saw them at Linea Negra, but I was too cheap to buy them at $160 a pair! Also tried H&M, but no luck. I have ordered an opaque pair together with some other stuff from :: Maternity Wear, Children's Clothes & Nursery Products :: JoJo Maman B?b? ::, but haven't actually got them yet. (BTW, if you order from this website, I think they use DHL on orders over GBP100, but they use airmail on orders under GBP100 which works out a lot cheaper if you can wait! Best to check with their Customer Service as the info is not on their website.)

I am going to try at B2B at lunchtime and will let you know. I might also try buying a larger pair of ordinary tights as I think that might actually work. It hadn't occurred to me to try on my regular pre-preggo tights until Obiwan suggested it, but I did and they were only a little small, so a size or two bigger might be okay.

Thanks portia. Would be interested to hear about B2B. Last time I looked they only had some pretty naff sheer ones. I agree with you on $160 a pair being a lot especially when you only wear them for a short time. I don't have much longer to go (baby due Jan) so might just solider on with the one pair I have!

Portia is offline Registered User
    Starbucks
    B2B only had 20 denier sheer tights at $95 a pair. I went to M&S and bought some 40 denier opaque tights in XL size ($195 for 3 pairs). XL is good for up to 48" around the hips. I had no problem getting the tights over my bump and they are comfortable but I'm quite short. It might be a problem to get the tights over your bump if you are tall.

Thanks for the update. I might just try one pair from M&S just in case as I am tall! Am struggling with my sole pair at the moment.

SB2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast