Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Anyone applied ESF Kid (Sheung Wan) for Y2010?

snagito is offline Registered User
    February 25th 2010 (after Chinese New Year holidays). Sheung wan building closes on February 12th (forever!)

Neha is offline Banned
    Sorry my mistake

karenchan is offline Registered User
    I have received the letter from ESF SW, need to attend the play visit at the end of Jan, after the play visit, those successful applicants will get the contract on the date after the play visit, the admission procedure sounds not the same as last year. Anyone receive the letter?

Konradsmom is offline Registered User
    Yes I have rec'd the same letter, I hear that this year they are introducing some sort of selection process vs previous years where you are just asked to visit . I applied to ESF WKS and our letter says that the results would only be known one month later in February 2010 !!!

I don't know what they would be using as criteria for assessment, I guess it won't be a real interview a la local schools.

I also have friends who did not receive a letter - so I don't know what that means.....

karenchan is offline Registered User
    From SW, according from the letter, it said the contract will be issued on the next day of the play visit to successful applicants.

etbabe is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by karenchan View Post
    I have received the letter from ESF SW, need to attend the play visit at the end of Jan, after the play visit, those successful applicants will get the contract on the date after the play visit, the admission procedure sounds not the same as last year. Anyone receive the letter?
    Wow! Am still waiting for the letter, u in Cat 1 or Cat 2. and your kid born in which moths, my son was born in Oct 07, may be too small .....

etbabe

Jo Bowd is offline Registered User
    We got our letter from Tsing Yi last week. As long as you attend their intro/playdate/parent tour that they invite to to, you are offered a place at the end of the session. We are a category 1 family.

Neha is offline Banned
    It doesn't matter when your child is born. All kids born in 2007 are the same. Our son was nov born and he got the letter in the 1st lot. They offered us the contract at the end if school visit. There was no child visit allowed. Children are allowed to visit the school only in June.this is how it was done last year

best of luck

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast