Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Anyone applied ESF Kid (Sheung Wan) for Y2010?

etbabe is offline Registered User
    Thanks Neha,

We are in Cat 2, may be we are in waiting list then.

etbabe

karenchan is offline Registered User
    Not mention with Cat 1 or Cat 2 from the letter..

Quote Originally Posted by Neha View Post
    It doesn't matter when your child is born. All kids born in 2007 are the same. Our son was nov born and he got the letter in the 1st lot. They offered us the contract at the end if school visit. There was no child visit allowed. Children are allowed to visit the school only in June.this is how it was done last year

best of luck
    So, this year is not the same as before, we need to bring the kid for play visit..

Only I can do is Waiting ... & check the letter box everyday! Looking forward be your classmate soon...

etbabe

Good Luck!

kiwiinoz is offline Registered User
    We too have an play visit where we are required to bring our child in late Jan. We didn't have this with our daughter, so I am somewhat nervous about the process and whether it is a 'interview' or not.
    I am not quite sure how they test/interview children this young or what they will base their decision to accept a child into the school on...
    It certainly is stressful with the schooling system and the 'not knowing' whether your child will get in, even at such a junior level.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiinoz View Post
    We too have an play visit where we are required to bring our child in late Jan. We didn't have this with our daughter, so I am somewhat nervous about the process and whether it is a 'interview' or not.
    I am not quite sure how they test/interview children this young or what they will base their decision to accept a child into the school on...
    It certainly is stressful with the schooling system and the 'not knowing' whether your child will get in, even at such a junior level.
    Total agreed. I am still waiting their reply until now, dun know when I will get inform.

JKemp is offline Registered User
    Hi, all parents who applied should have received a letter in December to either say: 'Yes you are invited for an informal visit with your child' or 'No unfortunately there were too many applications and you are invited to join the waiting list'. You need to call the kindergarten if you haven't heard already. Which kindergarten did you apply for?
    The process has changed this year a little. The informal visit is just to make sure your child does not have any severe special needs that the school does not have the ability or resources to cope with. It is not to 'test' your child in any way. They will be looking to make sure children can focus on a play activity for a while and that they can interact with their parents or others.
    I hope this helps

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast