Used Clothes Collection + Canned Food
- 11-26-2009, 04:15 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Shri I will be ready with some if not all by 28th since we are in process of relocating
So later on too Im sure will have more which I will drop off myself
But 28th would still like to send some clothes and canned food through your van
Have sent u mail with my address
- 11-26-2009, 05:08 PM #10
hi shri, no way i could get it together by saturday. sorry, i didn't see the posting earlier.
i may see about doing a collection at my playgroup centre. we would hopefully collect a lot more stuff that way. i'm just not sure i have time to organise it...i'll do my best!
- 11-26-2009, 05:11 PM #11
Carang : Will drop you a line .. perhaps you could just arrange to have the clothes dropped of at Bethune House?
- 11-26-2009, 05:28 PM #12
will try... like i said, if i send out a letter starting tomorrow morning, all of the kids won't have received it until next Thursday. i would then start collecting stuff starting next thursday....
- 11-26-2009, 05:32 PM #13
- 11-27-2009, 10:53 AM #14Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Park Island, Hong Kong
- 11-27-2009, 12:04 PM #15
i have started sending out notices today to all parents, so i will do a collection at my playgroup... i've asked them to brin the stuff before december 12. (that is the earliest we can do it, shri)
- 11-27-2009, 01:14 PM #16
I have 4 cans of baby formula, does that count as canned food? I am in Tung Chung tho... is there any way for you guys to pick them up?
- By MishL in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:53 AM
- By carang in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:38 PM
- By clowe77 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
- By mea in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2008, 06:24 PM
- By Canucker in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:53 PM