Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

all you BAKERS out there....

carang is offline Registered User

all you BAKERS out there....

ok, the exchange is going to happen on Dec 4th at IFC, Pacific Coffee (is that ok for you guys? i never go to central, so don't know where else to do it...) time? i was thinking about 2pm... is that ok for all?

i'm coming from sai kung, but driving through sha tin & ma on shan on the way, could even make a quick detour to tsing yi if necessary, if anyone needs a ride.

i ask that you print off your recipe and include it in each batch of 1 dozen, that will help in case of allergies.

please responde to this thread so we can get a final count.
    thanks!

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    Hi Cara,

Yes, i'm in......2pm is alright but i don't know how many are we and if it's okay to sit in pacific coffee....there is one coffee shop on the 3rd floor that has more seats and open space, but can't remember the name

Nashua852 is offline Registered User
    Crystal 88 I think you're refering to Cafe Vergano. I think its too sterile an environment for a baking exchange to be honest! I think we'll all fit in PCC as its past lunch hour -- the biggest starbucks in central is in Alexandra house if thats an option? If not there's always the roof at IFC!

Count us in in any case :)
    Proud Mama to Kian Danyaal 08.12.2007 & Adara Michelle 10.10.2009

AmyH is offline Registered User
    2pm will be fine for me. How many batches do we have to make?

rani is offline Administrator
    I should be able to make 2pm as well. Am also confused. How do we do it? Do we put them in small tupperware or bags?

i think that we should put them into separate containers of a dozen each. i would not go for any kind of expensive container, maybe those aluminum ones with lids from wellcome or park'n'shop. just make sure that you have printed out the recipe for each set of one dozen (just in case of allergies).

i will sms everyone who sent me numbers or email those who sent me their email addresses. then confirm numbers by this friday.

i am SOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this, ladies!

rani is offline Administrator
    Carang,

We make batches of a dozen? So if there's 12 of us participating we need to make 12 dozen?

yep... i think that's easiest. so keep it in mind if you're making anything "big"...

doesn't have to be fancy. the idea is that we dont' have to do tons of baking ourselves for xmas and you save as you aren't buying ingredients for 5 different things. just one.

if you are looking for suggestions on what to make:
    shortbread
    sugar cookies
    chocolate chip cookies
    various types of logs (can be sliced)
    squares/slices (again, just 12 pieces~ so you could make a couple of squares and then just cut them into pieces)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top