Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Playmat

crystal88 is offline Registered User

Playmat

I need to change our playmat, any suggestion what and where to get a good quality one? i am using those big ones from korea, but after 10 months, it starts to peel off, i got it around $250 in stationery shops. I know there is another korea made one that is around $500, but wonder if it will last longer. No to those alphabet and numbers.

mosmom is offline Registered User
    hi!

would you be interested in a hand-made, patchwork/quilt-style playmat (non-slip!)? very reasonable price. just let me know by PM

Workingmom1975 is offline Registered User
    I also wanna buy playmat for my 2+ month old. I know Toys R Us sells it but also wanna if there are better quality ones available and where to get them....

southside852 is offline Registered User
    These are the best playmats - the LG/Parkon playmats from World of Korea. Tons of schools use them now and there are variety of designs. The nice thing is that it's just one piece so your child can't take up every single letter in with the tiles and it's just cushioned enough. They are easy to clean and perfect for my almost 2 year old.

They are huge in Singapore.

Picasa Web Albums - worldofkorea

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by southside852 View Post
    These are the best playmats - the LG/Parkon playmats from World of Korea. Tons of schools use them now and there are variety of designs. The nice thing is that it's just one piece so your child can't take up every single letter in with the tiles and it's just cushioned enough. They are easy to clean and perfect for my almost 2 year old.

They are huge in Singapore.

Picasa Web Albums - worldofkorea
    that will turn out to be more than HK$1,000 per mat? is it available in hk?
    I have this but those from statio shops, korea made too, but it didn't last long.

Would love to know where I can get LG/Parkon playmats from World of Korea in Hong Kong as well!

southside852 is offline Registered User
    i think there is contact info on their website where you can perhaps ask if they deliver to HK. They are very durable and come in different sizes too.

[email protected]

Thank you very much!