Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playgroup for 2-3 year olds in Kowloon Tong?

premama is offline Registered User

Playgroup for 2-3 year olds in Kowloon Tong?

Hi,

I have just moved to Kowloon Tong and would like to form/join a playgroup for 2-3 year olds. I have a 2 1/2 year old girl and live near Festival Walk.

If there is an existing playgroup, could someone let me know? If not, please let me know if you're interested in joining a group so our children can play together after school/on weekends.

Thanks!

shwetakhanna is offline Registered User
    hi

i take my 2yr old daughter to Tutor Time playgroup in kwln tong and it is very good. It is also very close to festival walk, on suffolk road. u can try that.

premama is offline Registered User
    Thanks shwetakhanna. Actually, I was thinking more of a social group for mums & kids who live near the Kowloon Tong area.

Are you interested in meeting up? Our daughters are around the same age. If your daughter goes to Tutor Time, we can meet up near by (there is a nice children's park near by) and let our daughters play together.

shwetakhanna is offline Registered User
    Yes , we would surely like to meet up and play. We live in Shatin. She goes to TT on mondays and wednesdays in the afternoon, and is very sleepy by the time the class ends. So we just come back home and have a nap. But yes, we can plan out and meet on the rest of the days.

Bahar is offline Registered User
    Hi guys my son is 19 months. I would love to get to know other mums and tots in the area and meet up for tea and play sometime, so let me know if your interested.

Bahar is offline Registered User
    there are a bunch of people in a separate threat who also wanted to meet up in kowloon, though not sure if they have yet

RosieBB is offline Registered User
    My son is 3 years old. I am living in Kowloon Tong. Please PM me if there is any gatherings for the little ones.

helywong is offline Registered User
    Hi there,

I live nearby in Homantin. If you mummies are gonna have meet up during weekends, please do let me know. I have a 2mth+ baby girl.

cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast