Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Cool technology

Boris is offline Registered User
    Lai Chi Shan, Tai Po

Cool technology

My one and only son was born in 1982 when technology was also in an embryonic stage, so now at 55 and wife at 42 we discover how much things have progressed and how lucky you " youngsters " are. I never thought to be posting on baby stuff ever in my life again but seems God has a different plan for us. I am praying hard for him to send a cheque to cover all the extra expense but seems to be stuck in his administration system.

These new ultrasound machine are truly cool, from only seeing them in the tech news and actually experiencing them. As a ( claimed ) grumpy old man I got quite emotional and the 3d stuff is super cool.

Want to thank Lady Helen Woo Hospital for check up and although their management skills are still in need of improvement ( especially when we have to pay for the privilege ) the service and skills where very good for old people like us needing reassurance on issues like Downs etc.

AmyH is offline Registered User
    Gold Coast

Congratulations to you and your wife. I hope all goes well for you all.

Take care.

mscheerful is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Congratulations Boris. God is Fab! i had my first at 42, 28 days before turning 43. God is good all the time and all the time, God is good!

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of your wife's womb is HIS reward.

rani is offline Administrator
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong
    Congratulations Boris and Welcome to GeoBaby! Glad everything is going well!