Expats making a will in HK
- 03-20-2015, 02:51 PM #41Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Hong Kong
I'm just bumping this thread up as I would like to get law firm contacts and feedback on setting up wills in Hong Kong.
I've tried unsuccessfully since Christmas to contact several law firms in Hong Kong about setting up a will for my husband and I. We have tried calling, emailing, leaving messages both through the phone and on their websites, short of visiting their offices, they have not replied our messages. We are quite perplexed as they clearly state they handle probate/ will set-up cases.
Would you guys have any one to recommend for us to get in touch with? And perhaps tips on how to get them to respond? Thank you!
- 09-23-2015, 11:34 AM #42Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
I did mine in HK and service been good. Do u still need the contact?
- By Dink in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 20Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:03 PM
- By 0ze_Kid in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2008, 09:47 AM
- By margirls in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2008, 12:16 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum EducationReplies: 11Last Post: 06-29-2007, 12:41 AM
- By godfear in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2006, 10:05 AM