Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Fantastic Pregnancy Photographer

Thouarella is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Fantastic Pregnancy Photographer

I just had some pregnancy photographs taken by Radhika Rao last week. Just got the proofs back and I LOVE them.

Radhika Rao Photography | Hong Kong | Family, Maternity, Baby & Lifestyle Portraits

She came to our house to take the photos and managed to capture a beautiful range of shots. I had photos of just myself, some with hubby and some of both of us and our (slightly puzzled) dog. The shots ranged from the more posed studio-style arty shots to entirely candid reportage-style photos.

She really managed to capture our personalities and was a joy to work with. She made us feel really comfortable and relaxed, which you need to be if you are going to take semi/entirely nude shots! Even hubby managed to have fun and he isn't usually a fan of having his photo taken.

Highly recommended!

Bhakti Mathur is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    Love Radhika Rao's photographs!
    Radhika did my first pregnancy shoot in Dec 2007 when I was 8 months pregnant...I felt completely at ease with her. The photos were beautiful and captured the essence of a happy, expectant woman about to embark on an amazing journey...
    Radhika did my second pregnancy shoot and does my family shoots as well. What i really like about her is that she is able to make everyone feel at ease, she is a natural and is very good with kids. She has been able to capture some incredible and special moments...
    One can easily tell that she loves what she does, has a true passion for it and it shows in her work.