- 12-08-2009, 02:51 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- hong kong
Is there anyone who has got kids going to Wisely in Sheung Wan or Woodlands, which one is better? any advice would be greatly appreciated since I want to move my son to a better school in Sheung Wan, but don't want those with expensive school fees
- 12-08-2009, 03:40 PM #2
good school and high fees do not always go hand in hand, although often they do.
i've never heard of wisely (in 15 years in the teaching profession in hk) but i have heard of woodlands. actually taught there for a summer back in 1996.
so far as i know, woodlands is pretty good.
- By sandy0741 in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2012, 11:37 AM
- By iqaganda in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:18 PM
- By MamaShirley in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:05 PM
- By e-mum in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2007, 10:34 PM
- By pswong75 in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:33 AM