Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

First One!?

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    I don't mind going to Victoria Park, if the weather is not too bad... and if it turns bad (the weather, not the meeting ;)), we can still end with a coffee at Cafe Deco on top of Ikea !
    Sorry for your anecdote Cherry, but I confess it made me laugh !!

KCKMelb is offline Registered User
    Hi All,
    Wow - this group has really grown! I'm glad i finally got the guts to start this thread!

I work full time, but am flexibile so would be keen to join in on the 15th and meet you all!
    Also happy to travel where is convenient for bubs. Keep me informed on what you all decide to do.

Also - in the event that there are mums to be around central that work f/t and can't make the 15th and would like to catch up - i live in Midlevels and would happy to catch up for a coffee during a lunch time/after work/weekend also....

Chat soon!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    So when are you guys all free? Next week is looking pretty busy for me already - but the week after, I'm free any day except Friday...

smileyk is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies

I'm going to be a first time mum and am due on the 22nd of July, just gone 12 weeks today!

Would love to meet up with you guys to share and swap info and thoughts..

Am working fulltime, but am keen to meet where ever and whenever if I can!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    How about the 18th, 19th or 20th? Anyone want to meet one of those days? Best time for me is afternoon since my daughter sleeps from 11-2ish... does that suit anyone else??

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    I would have loved to, but these 3 days are already full for me :( But if there is another meeting any time soon, on a date and place which suits you, count me in !
    In between, if some of you are free on the 15th, I'll be at Tree shop anyway, around 1.30pm.
    For those who don't know Horizon Plaza, it's on Ap Lei Chau, the little island in front of Aberdeen. The easiest is to take a taxi, from Central, through Pokfulam or Aberdeen Tunnel, with a normal traffic, it takes around 20 to 30 mn. It's not the "sexiest" building, but it has lots of shops like Bumps 2 Babes, Baby Cake, Toys Club, Viva Italia...
    Tree is on the 28th floor, you just have to cross the whole shop and you'll see a cosy cafeteria at the end.
    And hopefully we can make another meeting soon which is more convenient to all of us :D

Cherry448 is offline Registered User
    I'll come over to Ap Lei Chau on the 15th. I've been meaning to visit Horizon Plaza ever since I arrived in HK, but have never quite got round to it. It'll be good to meet you, and anyone else who can make it.

superhappy is offline Registered User
    I am away that week unfortunately ;-(
    However, would love to catch up the week after or at a later stage. Maybe somewhere central if that is convenient.
    Also hoping that some of you would like to come over to Stanley when it is getting a bit warmer. Contact me if you are in the area ;-) I always have time for a juice or whatever you like ;-)
    [email protected]

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Scroll to top