Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

First One!?

KCKMelb is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

Kate and myself are meeting at Simply Life (IFC) at 12 noon this Sunday for brunch/lunch and a bit of a chit chat.

The more the merrier... there is another thread going under this DD group - let us know if you would like to come along!

Cheers, Kirstin

superhappy is offline Registered User
    Hi, I would love to meet up for a short chat on Sunday, but have no Idea where this place is. Sorry, new to Hong Kong. Could you give me some more details, please?

Cherry448 is offline Registered User
    International Finance Centre, Hong Kong - ifc - location map

International Finance Centre, Hong Kong - ifc - simplylife BREAD AND WINE

Hi

These links should help you find the Simply Life at the IFC. Hope to see you there.

AgnesForbes is offline Registered User
    Hihi,

this baby would be indeed our first one. Baby will be due in July 10.

unfortunately wouldnt be able to meet any expecting mothers until we have officially relocated to HK in April.

Yes, we are newbie to everything (having a baby and the medical system in HK)... Help.....

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    Hi !
    Hope you had a great time on sunday's lunch ! Just to let know that another coffee meeting will take place at Tree at Horizon Plaza on next friday, 2pm, if any more mums want to join ? It just happens to be the same place as the last one, but I'm ready to move to any other place if it's more convenient.
    AgnesForbes... congratulations, and welcome to HK ! don't hesitate to ask questions, and you'll also find plenty of good advices on this forum. The medical system is very good in HK, and there are lots of mums willing to help you ;)

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Any where along the MTR line is more convenient for me - and I can't do Fridays... I could possibly do Friday after 2:30 if it was in Central but other than that, I can't do Fridays...

kleverett is offline Registered User

Brunch at IFC

Hi Kirsten and Kate
    A friend just recommended this forum and looks great. I am 9 weeks with twins, due 25 Aug but am told will likely be a few weeks early. My first babies! I would love to meet up and can do this Sunday.
    Karen

cookie09 is offline Registered User
    when will the Sep - Nov forum be opened?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Scroll to top