First One!?

rani is offline Administrator

cookie, will create it shortly :)

Gataloca is offline Registered User

Hello, my EDD is July 10th, 2010.

TheQuasimother is offline Registered User

Hi ladies

I'm joining the club:-)
    It's my second one. And my due date is in September '10.
    I would love to meet up and chat about the nuances of being preggers in Hong Kong but am only available after work i.e. 5:30 or on weekends.

Cheers!

NDDomer is offline Registered User

Hi everyone
    We are also expecting our first baby, and due date : July 26
    We 've been going to a private doctor for regular check up , and are planning to go to St Paul's Hospital (private) for delivery. But we've also gone to the public hosptial for registration and for initial blood test. As friends told us to get ourselves register in the public health system in case of pre-mature birth , and Queen Mary Hospital has one of the best NICU in Asia.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

I know that Frenchy is in Ap Lei Chau and some of you guys have met over that side. Well Bumps to Babes has a big sale over there next week and I was thinking of heading over on Wednesday. The sale is at the DCH building which is next to Horizon Plaza but I was thinking maybe if anyone wanted to meet for cake/coffee at Babycakes or whatever its called? (is that the one that you guys go to??) Best time for me would be afternoon, maybe around 3pm or so? Does that suit anyone else?

Frenchy is offline Registered User

I would have loved to, but I have some other things already planned on that day. Just to let you know, the sale is pretty much about big stuff (beds, high chairs, big toys, tables...) which can be interesting as they have only one sale for this stuff every year.
    Enjoy the coffee and cakes !

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

The email that I got said that it's 60% off ELC toys, and grobags are $200, and maternity/kids clothes $50 each, kids shoes and sandals all $250... I'm not interested in big stuff, I've already got it all from my daughter I think (although I've gotta get her out of the cot before the new bub comes!!)

Frenchy is offline Registered User

Ho, maybe it's a different one then (or I came too late to the last year sale and there was only the big stuff left !) :)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Scroll to top