Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

First One!?

Mikimoo is offline Registered User
    Hi
    I have just come across this thread and wanting to join in as i am having my first (!!) in early September this year- i live/work in Macau but will be having my baby in HK (hopefully!), and travel to HK frequently with work. Do not know anyone in Macau/HK who is pregnant or with children so super keen in getting to know others, and asking/discussing different things as they come along....
    so let me know if anyone is meeting up in HK with similar due date, or if anyone in Macau...would be great to meet for coffee and a chat....
    Cheers
    Mikala

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    Hi Mikimoo !
    Congratulations !
    We are organising a meeting at the Grand Hyatt on the 24th feb, from 3.30 pm. If you think you can make it, just answer on the other post in the same due date forum, but called High tea, and i'll make the booking for you.
    Hope to meet you soon !

JulyBaby is offline Registered User
    Hi Mikimoo

Congratulation! I am due on 9th July. I am working in Macau too so it is hard to travel to HK to meet up with other mums on the weekday. Is this your first? Another friend of mine in Macau is due end of June so it will be great if we can form a small due date club. Let me know when you are available so I can organise for coffee.

Hi
    would love to catch up with other expectant mums in Macau- this is my first so a bit unsure of the whole process... is it yours?
    I will be away for 2 weeks from tomorrow in Australia (can not wait) but will be back in early March, so will get in touch to catch up for coffee if you are still keen! I look forward to it!
    Hopefully see you soon, and hope everything is going ok for you!

loubiaddict is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

I am so excited that I have found this forum. My husband and I are currently living in Vancouver and will be relocating to China next month. My due date is Sep 5th and will be having my baby (our first) in Hong Kong. I was born in Hong Kong; however, my family moved when I was really young. It will be interesting moving to HK when I'm 7 months. Anyways, looking forward to know you all and getting advice from all the moms out there.

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    Welcome back in HK then, and congratulations for your baby ! Hopefully there will be plenty of occasions to meet, so see you soon !

loubiaddict is offline Registered User
    Thanks Frenchy! I was wondering have you all booked your hospitals yet? It seems like all the maternity wards in Hong Kong are filling up pretty fast. I will be delivering at Matilda with Dr. Lucy Lord. Anyone been to her? I have read mixed reviews, but since I was concern about getting a spot at Matilda I called her because she was on their list of residents.

Loubiaddict- i have booked and paid deposit for Matilda.... heard so many stories of it being booked out and needing to have bed booked by end of 1st trimester, so didn't want to get stuck in that position. I'm seeing Dr Ferguson so there was no isssues getting a bed...
    If you haven't had bed confirmed- you may want to do it...
    Not sure what others experiences are...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Scroll to top