Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

First One!?

loubiaddict is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikimoo View Post
    Loubiaddict- i have booked and paid deposit for Matilda.... heard so many stories of it being booked out and needing to have bed booked by end of 1st trimester, so didn't want to get stuck in that position. I'm seeing Dr Ferguson so there was no isssues getting a bed...
    If you haven't had bed confirmed- you may want to do it...
    Not sure what others experiences are...
    I actually have booked my spot as well. When are you due? Maybe we will get to keep each other companied at the hospital.

Mikimoo is offline Registered User
    Due on the 6th Sept at this stage....you? when are you arriving in HK?

loubiaddict is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikimoo View Post
    Due on the 6th Sept at this stage....you? when are you arriving in HK?
    Nice...my EDD is on Sep 5th. I will be heading to Hong Kong to see Dr. Lord around mid-March and should be moving to HK when I`m 7 to 8 months.

JulyBaby is offline Registered User
    Hi Mikimoo

Hope you are enjoying your trip in Australia. I will be going back to Australia early March for a week. We can catch up probably around end of March. This is my first so I am learning everything as I go. My husband and I have decided to deliver in Melbourne as this is our first so it will be nice to have our family support. I think I will need to fly back around 34 weeks of pregnancy.

3Tower is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

I am having my 1st baby too and due early July. It would be nice to meet other expectant mums and share this new experience especially when we are away from friends and family. Let me know if you are keen to meet up.

Regards,
    3 Tower :lovedface

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    Hi 3Tower ! I know it's a short notice but we have a meeting this afternoon at the Grand Hyatt. The details are on the other post called High Tea in the same forum, if you can make it !
    Congratulations ! (i'm also due early july).

3Tower is offline Registered User
    Hi Frenchy!

Thanks for the quick reply! I would love to come this afternoon so please count me in. Would you like me to call the Grand Hyatt to change the number of adults coming? Will be there before 4 PM. Looking forward to meeting everyone! See you there!

3Tower

janajava is offline Registered User

First one!!

Hi everyone,

i'm due in late July and would love to meet some other to be moms !! Since I'm working early evening during the week would be great.

Anyone interested?
    Jana

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Scroll to top