Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for the egg donors

evasin27 is offline Registered User

looking for the egg donors

i am 38 this year, i had problem so i can not have my own egg, tried many way to have baby....but.....

Real wish can be a mother, so in here i am looking help & for the Chinese egg donors, any one if willing to donate eggs , and they are live in hk or London, Spain, please contact me!!!!!

i will be very appreciatt if any one can give me suggues or any idea!!!
    thanks!!!
    best regards
    eva
    [email protected]

dimsum mum is offline Registered User

hi eva
    if you are based in italy, you will likely find london your best bet. i think they have good programs. even the united states, where you can get matched with an egg donor who meets your specifications.
    in hong kong, there are no egg donation programs.
    spain is good value for money, i am not sure of their database though.

good luck, i hope your infertility journey ends soon, and happily.

i might have spoken too soon about london and egg donors - while clinics do offer it, because it is only altruistic, (donors are not reimbursed) waiting lists are long.
    if time is an issue - have you considered the united states? donors are reimbursed there and many clinics offer egg donation programs. the flight would be similar in length to hong kong.

that's my suggestion, sorry about the snafu in suggesting london. xo

yonge is offline Registered User

I remember in university seeing postings for egg donors in the States. I don't know how they're arranged, but they can be very specific - including not only race, height, hair colour, etc., but things like SAT scores! Good luck!

Thanks dimsum mum, thanks for the kindly comment.

i am looking around in Spain& London, as you mention that here also have long waiting list for the chinese donor( because i am chinese& my husband is italian) we been visit & finding many way to give the chinese donors in Europa, unfortunately until now, we haven't got any chance yet...:( so in here i am also think may more easy looking in HK, or Asia ...

yes, now we are looking for the information from USA, wish that may have more chance...

thanks for let me share my story here, wish you have merry X'mas& happy new years!!!

cheers
    eva

Thanks younge 937047,

thanks for your nice comment too ^-^
    with love
    eva

Quote Originally Posted by yonge View Post
    I remember in university seeing postings for egg donors in the States. I don't know how they're arranged, but they can be very specific - including not only race, height, hair colour, etc., but things like SAT scores! Good luck!

hi again eva
    i did some quick research for you, and here are some clinics that have chinese donors in the states.
    Egg Donor Profiles

Egg Donation Program

i have no idea of these clinics' success rates or reputations, but i hope it is a beginning of a lead for you. my infertility story isn't identical to yours, but i remember how lonely and helpless i felt. good luck to you and your husband.
    xo

thanka2 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by dimsum mum View Post
    spain is good value for money, i am not sure of their database though.
    :rolling

I'm sorry, but, it sounds like you all are talking about going to the supermarket to pick up a dozen eggs! And it also makes me wonder how many people have been "shopping around" for deals on human eggs. Just my silly/sick humor.

Ahem. Finished. Carry on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top