Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

good overnight diaper

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

good overnight diaper

My 11 month old, who now usually sleeps through the night, quite often will pee through his diaper by morning. This is a big pain in the but for me since I have to then wash his sleeping bag and then pray that it`s dry by the evening (I`m dreading when I will use the winter sleeping bag again).
    Right now he`s using Huggies pull ups at night. he`s size M but I put him in size L (which fit ok) just to have that bit extra diaper there to absorb. But he`s still wetting himself. He drinks about 200mls before bed, so he`s peeing that out plus whatever else his body is expelling.

Any good overnight diapers out there?

miao is offline Registered User

we've been using Pampers (the purple bag) since son's birth and although he also drinks plenty of fluids before sleep it rarely leaks (and when it did, it's usu. b/c it wasn't tightened up properly). there has been a few occasions we used some Huggies and in comparison Pampers has been way better in terms of absorbing and holding the liquid.

lylee is offline Registered User

that happened to my baby when she started sleeping through the night as well. like miao, we also changed to pampers (the green bag though). try it to see if it works

wenyihsu is offline Registered User

I have found that regular diapers absorb a lot more than pull ups. Is there a reason why you use pull ups instead. I put my son (who's 2.5) in Huggies regular diapers at night and I've almost never had any problems with over flows - even when he was younger. If you have to use pull ups, then I would try the Huggies Goodnites. Those are also pull ups but are slightly thicker and absorb more. I believe Pampers also has a night version. I have tried them before when we were travelling and they worked well. The only downside is that they are more expensive than regular pull ups.

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

My 8.5 month old son has been sleeping through the night for many months now and we've never had a leakage problem except for 2 or 3 nights a few months ago when I think the small size became too small for him and we had to change to the medium size. Once we went one size larger, no more leakage problems. He is now actually on the large size. We use Premium Care Pampers (not pullups)- the kind that is imported from Japan in the purple bag. My son drinks between 180 and 240mls of milk before bed.

yonge is offline Registered User

I agree with wenyihsu - regular diapers absorb a lot more. For nighttime, we use Huggies Dry Comfort (red and blue bag), which hold an amazing amount and don't cost too much relative to other brands.

geomum is offline Registered User

I agree with Pampers Premium (Purple packaging) it has the best dry cover besides capacity, used it for a long time with no leakages and my daughter used to feed in the night too. Now I use Pampers Premuim Pull-ups (Orange packaging) and its very good too for overnight.

southside852 is offline Registered User

I have found the pull-ups are not nearly as absorbant as the regular ones with sticky tabs. We use Huggies Dry Comfort too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast