Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Toys for LH flight

Sazzy is offline Registered User

Toys for LH flight

Hi All

Anyone got any recommendations for toys to take on a plane?? Small + light weight.

Thanks

karen bt is offline Registered User
    I have 2 ages to consider, one boy of 8 and a girl of nearly 3 (and one big kid of 34!) my son will always pick what he wants to put n his bag, usually consists of DS, book, puzzle book and a pad and pen. My daughter I always take son's old GameBoy, stickers (lots of them), crayons, colouring books, small picture books. The last 2 flights we've been on to the UK have been night flights and they have slept most of the way, or watched the films. A suggestion to me was to take something new, so if they do get a bit tetchy, usually seeing a new toy takes the edge of it a bit!
    Don't know if this helps!

southside852 is offline Registered User
    sazzy, for what age?

She is 22 months. Her fav game is emptying my purse - not ideal on a plane. We are also doing the night flight but she didnt sleep much last time so want to be prepared. Thanks

louisouis is offline Registered User
    Got some sticker books, a cheapy kelaidescope,colour pencisls, paper, dvd player with dvds of his favorite cartoon... Noddy and post-its, so he can stick it everywhere and decorate his space.

Bess is offline Registered User
    Our bag usually has pegs - (strange but true and if you leave any behind its no great loss, and you can make chains or clip them on most things), coffee filters and textas so they can make pretty patterns when you add water, sticky tape, stickers, paper, books. Maybe a purse of her own with cards etc. would be a good idea

carang is offline Registered User
    i didn't take paper and colours last time, as the first time it became a game of throwing them on the floor and watching mummy try to retrieve them.

instead i took one of those magic sketchers for each kid. that kept them occupied for a while. their favourite story books, stickers, a video ipod (much smaller than a dvd player and no need to carry dvds, too)....

Great ideas - my little one threw everything last thing too. I did buy sticker books a while ago and put them somewhere safe - wonder where that is??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast