Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Living in DB...first time mom!!

Huejus is offline Registered User

Living in DB...first time mom!!

Hi, I'm a 7 months pregnant and I'm a bit worried about how easy is to get to HK Adventis hospital from DB if an emergency happens... I know that there is an ambulance available, but I 'm not sure if they can take me to my hospital (as Im already booked at Adventis) or they will just take me to the nearest one......

Is there another 24hrs car service available?...Im almost 8th months and Im not quite familiar with available sos services in DB...

I hope baby gives me time, so I can take the ferry to HK to get to HKAdventis....

I've seen a lot of pregnant women in DB so giving birht in Hong Kong side shouldn't be so hard after all....

Hope you can share some experiances with me...I'm just about to move to DB!....

carang is offline Registered User
    you really shouldn't have a problem. if it truly is an emergency, then you can get an ambulance. the ambulance will take you to the nearest hospital. and if it truly is an emergency, then you will be happy with that as the most important thing is the health of yourself and your baby, not which hospital you go to.

if all goes smoothly, then you shouldn't have any problem getting to adventist in time.

congratulations and enjoy life in DB! i miss it terribly!