Can anyone give me thier views on the following Paediatricians?
- 01-14-2010, 06:17 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
Mark Chan was at my daughter's delivery (emergency c-section) and we have used him ever since. She was three weeks early and was very small so we saw him pretty much every week after discharge from the hospital until her weight crept back up.
My husband and I both really like him, he is friendly and approachable, and is very attentive to our baby. Appointments are thorough and never rushed, plus the waiting time is reasonable. His nurses are very helpful and always offers us a room to feed the baby if needed.
I had terrible trouble breast feeding and I found him very sympathetic and he personally called out the lactation expert to see me twice over a bank holiday weekend.
The downside is that I do find his charges expensive.
- By TayTay in forum Family HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2009, 08:30 PM
- By mammalicious in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2007, 10:17 AM
- By zeek in forum Family HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:04 AM
- By jools in forum Family HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2004, 12:07 PM
- By ariel in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2003, 06:26 PM