Caffeine & breastfeeding?
- 01-09-2010, 06:13 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
I stopped drinking coffee, coke and tea when I found out I was pregnant, instead eventually opted for decaf coffee or tea which I steeped myself weak. I only drank decaf when I was breastfeeding too, at least until my son went down to 1-2 feeds a day and my coffee consumption was outside of his schedule. Now I looooove my coffee.
If I get pregnant again, I plan to stop drinking coffee again as well. Despite this study and that study, caffeine is, in fact, a drug. I like to give my unborn child the best chance possible. That`s just me.
- 01-13-2010, 03:17 PM #10
drink tea alot, coffee i try not to go above 2 cups a day as i get guilty
- 02-02-2010, 08:48 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- hong kong
Me too, cant survive without it. Three cheers for the a caffein hit whilst being a mum! Hip hip - hooray!
Last edited by okezie; 02-02-2010 at 08:50 AM.
- By Lav in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:26 AM
- By samanlee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 01-13-2009, 08:40 AM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:00 PM
- By Nashua852 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2008, 03:55 PM
- By SoLong in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2007, 11:33 AM