Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Starting IVF - stress?

mamaokasan is offline Registered User
    i tried IUI 7 times an IVF 2 times. The first time of IVF, 3 embyos transferred but all failed. the second time, can implant but then miscarriage at week 7. It is just so stressful for the whole process. I am also working and it is a stressful work environment. Going to clinic frequently without telling ppl at work make me very difficult to explain why I always have long lunch or late in the morning (which is also stressful) However, if i quit the job, i lose the financial source to support all those expensive procedures. But if i keep working, work stress just get me. Very dilemma. I am still fatique from my miscarriage....

hope2008 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi Liquorice, how is your IVF going?
    I started mine in March, had my 2 embrios transfered on 8th of April and am now on the 2 week waiting...
    Before that everything very smooth, very exciting. I had two emotional breakdowns: one the day before egg retrieval and one today.
    I work full time, have a big job and had to travel abroad a few days ago. I am sitting in my hotel room, feeling completely lonely, owerwhealmed, anxious, etc.
    I guess that is the real roller-coaster people have been talking about.
    I mentioned my situation to my boss and direct reports/ team as I believe I will make my life easier if they know and can help me out when I am away from work because of IVF, or having a really bad day...
    I am feeling bloated, some cramps, huge belly and can't wait to have my test next week...

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    I wish you all the best and BFP next week!!!

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Hi hope2008, if you want to read a lot of this, not only physical stress but feelings, emotions and so on go to "symptoms" thread. You will read about recent experiences (inclusive mine or hkiehgal, Liquorice or other ladies who wished you luck). It's interesting and useful.
    A big hug and hope to read you there.

charles469 is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    Hi, can you pls recommend some good IVF doctors in HK? My wife is 35, and we've been desperately wanting to have a kid... Since her age is going up, we are now thinking of IVF..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12