Baby's change of behavior, please advise.
- 01-23-2010, 02:35 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Yau Ma Tei
Is it gas issues? I'm totally not sure about these things because my baby is 4.5 months old and has never slept for longer than 5 hours at a time. He wakes up a lot in the night and my doctor says he probably has gas.
What on earth is the secret to getting them to sleep through the night??? You guys are pros!!! I am clueless!!! He is wide awake between 6pm till 12pm and no matter how hard I try to put him to bed he will be awake again within 5 minutes. He finally screams for a little while then sleeps at about 1am and wakes again at 4.30am or 5 and feeds a little then falls asleep for another 2 hours. Then again for another 2 hours after feeding and nappy change. After that, it's all over for the sleep! He may get another 30 minutes here and there or maybe an hour before finally going to sleep at 1am again.
- By lkstar in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
- By lkstar in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2010, 05:32 AM
- By piper in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:20 PM
- By kcinhk in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 11:51 AM
- By Andre in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2006, 11:04 AM