helper has cold sores
- 01-19-2010, 08:42 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- bel air
i had to be more cautious and telling her she is not to **** the baby at all was difficult as I think /hope she loves kids BUT my helper is not good with spectrums of grey/ using judgement unfortunately and for now I think very SPECIFIC rules are the only way to go with her.
For now, all I can do is monitor the situation and try not to be too paranoid. Unfortunately I have a tendency to do that....
- By purple1 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 04-29-2010, 12:22 PM
- By jeanyeeli in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:03 PM
- By mintycat in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2007, 11:37 PM
- By Jam in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2004, 01:05 PM
- By Gretchen in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2002, 07:01 PM