Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Baby Sleeping Bag

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    i've a sleeping bag for sale which was used only once because my bub was born in hk's hot and humid summertime. it has an attached hood and the colour is blue. i can send pics if anyone is interested.

LeahH is offline Registered User
    Merino Kids, supplier of natural 100% merino and organic baby & toddler sleep bags, Go Go Bag, Cocooi Babywrap or swaddle and merino sleep and play wear. have 'go go bags' in baby and toddler sizes.

I find these great for HK as they are made of merino wool which is a self regulating textile that keeps bub cool in the heat, warm in the cold - no need for togs. They aren't cheap, but are amazing quality and have lasted two kids (and are still in good condition).

lbs23 is offline Registered User
    I use merino kids sleeping bags as well, one for summer and one for winter. They are more expensive than grobags but they are made of merino wool and they have two sizes only, 0-2 and 2-4 yrs and no togs, just a summer >18 C bag and a winter <18 C duvet bag. Not sure if they sell them in HK but go on to the website, they do specials all the time and it's cheaper to buy two bags at one go.

CindyLeung is offline Registered User
    Just an update...

I've received 2 of my Dream Bags today!! For those who are in doubt about the quality... They are fabulous!!

The owner is so nice too! Will definitely get the next size up from her again!

Gotta put them to wash tonight and get ready for my newborn! Wish me luck! =)

hkmom1 is offline Registered User
    Hi, just saw that bumps to babes is having a sale with all grobags at 200 hkd.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    I wonder what kind of grobags they are, because I was just at the Central store today and the ones I were looking at were still regular price($400). Do you know any more details about their sale?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    It's just at a place in Ap Lei Chau, today tomorrow and Thurs. Not the Horizon Plaza store, the building next door. DCH building, 12th floor, unit D2.

lllovelies is offline Registered User
    I loved using grobags for my son...although we didn't start using them until he was at least 6 months... and we used them as an alternative to sheets as he used to move quite a bit and I was worried about him slipping under sheets. Prior to using the grobags we would swaddle him. Startle reflex and all. :-)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast