Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Baby Sleeping Bag

CindyLeung is offline Registered User

Baby Sleeping Bag

I want to get a sleeping bag for my new born, and have been looking around...n there are really limited choices/brands in hk.

I've found one that's relatively cheaper that's called The Dream Bag Baby sleeping Bag? I've found it online, they look really cute!! I've been searching on the net, found out it's from the UK, with positive feedbacks.

Just wondering, has anyone used it before?

Thank you!

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I don't think that brands are that important. Most people love the grobag (I think you can get it at any of the baby stores) but they're more expensive. I usually just get cheaper ones which aren't ANY brand from Stanley. A sleeping bag is a sleeping bag and as long as it's able to keep the bub warm, then it's doing its job right :)

rani is offline Administrator
    Grobag, has won numerous parenting awards, in addition to meeting British safety standards. You can purchase them online one

GroBag | Hong Kong Online Shopping

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    When my kids were smaller, we used the Halo SleepSack and even now, we use the Big Kids' SleepSack with our 5-year old.

Honkyblues is offline Registered User
    I would disagree that all brands are the same. I see some 'very cute' designs that are downright dangerous (head hole too big, so little one can easily slip down). Personally, I would always opt for Grobag who have tested the tog rating of their bags (so they aren't too hot for little ones) and where the head hole is a safe size.
    Just my opinion.

mcdill is offline Registered User
    You can also buy Grobags at mothercare

CindyLeung is offline Registered User
    thanks for all the information! Really appreciated! I did take a look at the grobag.. but they are quite expensive, and dun really like their designs....

I do aware of others "cute" & cheap bags that have big openings, and short length (restricted movements) .. but just found this one that looks decent.. and did some research online, sounds like it's a good choice... just wanna double confirm if anyone has used it before.

I might do some more research, and if no negative feedback, I think I'll get one.

Thanks to u all! =)

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Yeah, I spent a lot of money on a winter Grobag, only for it to be warm half the time this winter. Plus, my son is 12 months now, but the bag is for 6-18 months, so he won`t get to use it next year. And soon I have to buy another sleeping bag (his third) to accomodate the warmer weather and hopefully will be able to find one that`ll last up to 24 months. Grobag is out because his size would be only good til 18 months but the weather will not have changed...So I think I will be looking for a cheaper but just as safe option.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast