Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Playgroup in Repulse Bay - 5 month old and 3yr.old

StareBear is offline Registered User
    Tai Tam
    AussieMum - Is the toddler group for older kids or are there mums there with young babies as well? I have a 3 month old and would love to meet other mums in the Stanley area so I don't have to travel to Central all the time as my daughter loves to cry in taxis and the car!

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    hi starebear - yes mostly older kids unfortunately. usually from around 6months from what Ive seen.
    there is also a music class in stanley, called Honky Tonks which is held at a lady's home. its another great way to meet stanley mums.
    i go to the class for 18mths - 3yrs. there is another class for younger babies on beforehand. just not sure how young...maybe it starts from 6 months. let me know if you'd like the email contact to find out more about it.

failing that maybe just post seeing if there are any other mums with young bubs that want to meet for coffee in stanley. you might get a good response.

Margaret09 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone
    I'm moving from a serviced apartment to Park Place (the block below Parkview) and would love to meet up also. I have a 5month old son
    Would it be worth suggesting a date & venue and whoever can turn up turns up.
    I can't suggest a venue in Repulse Bay as I don't know the area very well yet. What about next Thursday. Any suggestions re time or venue.
    We are awaiting the arrival of our container so that could alter my availability but it's worth a try!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12