Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bra

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I wouldn't buy too many because your size will change a LOT between now and when the bub comes, particularly if you're going to breastfeed. I think I went through about 3-4 different sizes through the whole pregnancy-breastfeeding. Bralicious have great bras though. M&S are cheaper, good options though. I got my best bras in Australia when I was visiting - at the factory outlet stores. If you're going oseas (to Aus/US/UK etc), it's almost definite that you'll be able to find better and cheaper stuff while you're away!

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    I bought mine from M&S, very soft and comfy and reasonably priced. I found I didn't change much in cup size but needed extra width around my chest so I bought those bra extension clips so my bras lasted longer. I also bought the nursing bras from M&S too.

cesh is offline Registered User
    H&M are also selling bras in their maternity section in Central. I was too big for them at an E-F cup, but I think they went up to a D or DD.

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by cesh View Post
    H&M are also selling bras in their maternity section in Central. I was too big for them at an E-F cup, but I think they went up to a D or DD.
    Do they? I went there 1 or 2 weeks ago, and I only saw few maternity clothes on the maternity section.

And actually, if you are just in week 10, it may be too soon to buy maternity bra. I just got 2 pairs of cotton non wired bra at M&S in my regular size (my boobs haven't grow up much anyway) since I was feeling uncomfortable with on my regular wired ones.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    When I was pregnant, after my boobs got too big for my tiny bras, I just switched to maternity sports bras. no underwire. They stretch with you and I was able to wear them throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding. You can buy them at maternity stores. Mind you, if you`re really big, you will probably need more support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top