Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Sweet Helper Available

babbles is offline Registered User
    Mid Level

Smile Sweet Helper Available

I have the sweetest helper staying with us right now. She is a dear friend of my helper Vicky. She been with for 8 days now. She was terminated in the middle of the night and forced to sleep behind the hospital in Shatin till daylight. The employers were verbally abusive in so many ways and I'm just so grateful regardless of the circumstances that she is no longer in this situation. I'm trying to help her find a new employer before she has to go back for processing in the Philipines. She would be available 4-to 6 weeks upon signing and submitting the contract to that would be around mid March.

She is a Christian. She is kind and smart and has great English. She took care of a baby boy from newborn to 2-1/2 years old. She also loves animals and took care of 2 golden retrievers. She's a good cook and can do simple baking as well. She worked as a salesgirl for electronics in a Manila department store 4 year ago before moving here. She had completed one contract and would have completed a second contract in May. The employer did not follow the contract so Jocelyn has only been back one time to see her husband and 8 year old girl in 4 years. They also didn't pay her what they owed her. They didn't give her a letter or a reason for terminating her. The only things that she can come up with are a few accidents with the little boy, but they all seemed minor and innocent to me. She was with them for almost 4 years and in the meantime 4 helpers quit.

She is available for interview anytime. She is staying with me and I'm in the Midlevels. I would be glad to talk to anyone that may be interested in Jocie. She is looking for a kind reasonable family to work for. My number is 9029-5906. Jocie's number is: 6644-4565.

Please pass this along to anyone you can think of...

Attached Images Attached Images

Libby1328 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi Beverly,
    I have sent you a private message.
    Many thanks,