Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deposit reembursement

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    @Tini
    This is my first one. But haven't talked to my doctor about the delivery process yet. I am just half way in my pregnancy now (at week 20), and last time I saw him I was in week 14. Probably will ask him on my next appointment next month.

matemate is offline Registered User
    then i would suggest that you relax a bit

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    hehe, no, I am relaxed... I am not nervous at all. I have been feeling pretty fine (touch wood!)

The reason I asked was because I used to have a coworker who gave birth at UH, and when I got first pregnant (which ended in m/c) 3 years ago, she told me that would be a good plan being registered on both private and public system, just in case anything unexpected comes up.

But actually I wasn't expecting UH to ask for 20K for deposit so soon... so I was wondering, if that "unexpected" thing comes up, what would happen to my deposit, as the insurance would not cover that kind of expense.

But I think I will just go ahead and pay the deposit. I think my insurance coverage is pretty good, and should cover most of the expenses..... Probably my old coworker was worried because she wasn't covered by insurance.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Gataloca - I think it`s good to ask these questions, because you are only in your 20th week you said, so you don`t really know how the rest of your pregnancy is going to go(though I`m sure you will be fine).
    20K IS a lot of cash and it does seem early to be asking for it, but they are a business, and want to make sure all their beds are filled up. Maybe they get a bonus or something:)
    If your insurance is ok, and your think you want to deliver there, then sure, go ahead and pay.
    Good luck~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12