Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

bub fell out of bed

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Oh, and just the other week my son fell out of a shopping cart while me and my mom were looking at some food and had our heads turned. It was a miracle that he landed on his bum.
    I think this happens to all moms and all babies. I hope.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Haha, not falling out of shopping carts...just falling. Hopefully the shopping cart thing doesn`t happen to anyone:)

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    @starebear - my hubby would not be understanding about the whole thing. he nags on little things like "you're not holding him right!", "bub's feeling uncomfy, can you pls look at his uncomfy face?", "the cereal is too hot!", "the diaper is too tight!" etc. my helper has a harder time with my hubby than me. lol

@shenzhennifer - aww lucky that he landed on his bum. i hope it doesn't happen to anyone too! when you think that it will be ok to do this/that even we know not to do it then IT happens!

mcdill is offline Registered User
    It happened to me, as in I was the one who fell out of bed when my mum wasn't looking, haha.

Bumps Guest
    Me too... I cracked my skull. Mum thought that she should get it checked out.... just incase... so I had an x-ray. Nothing can be done for this and I had no problems.

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    On a simiar (but different) topic, when did you move your baby/child from the crib to a proper bed? And I assume the started bed is low on the ground so the kid wouldn't roll off?

My baby loves to sleep in the middle of our big bed and sleeps well and i'm wondering if I should graduate her from the crib to a mattress on the floor?

carang is offline Registered User
    my first moved to a big bed when he was about a year old (his cot pretty much fell apart when daddy and i tried to dismantle it). we put a rail along the side of the bed, so he wouldn't fall.

our second moved to a big bed when she was about 18 months. it, too, had a rail until she was about 2. she still occasionally falls out of bed, but is more scared than hurt when it happens. a real bed (for kids) is not really that high off of the floor and the damage that can be done is more to the child's pride/nerves than to their body.

Obiwan is offline Registered User
    gotcha thanks Cara!!

may i kindly enquire on what's a good place to buy kid's beds and rails?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Scroll to top