View Poll Results: Do you make a point of not buying food from china?
- 25. You may not vote on this poll
food from china
- 02-24-2010, 10:47 AM #9
depending on what you are buying, some of the fruit at the wet market is imported from n. america, phil etc.
things like apples, oranges, bananas etc are often imported. i've seen the boxes, they are exactly the same as what my mum used to stock when she was a produce manager in canada.
- By sherwes in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:53 PM
- By littleone in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2009, 12:05 AM
- By pme23 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2009, 12:00 AM
- By carang in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:38 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Family HealthReplies: 27Last Post: 08-23-2007, 03:31 PM