Moving and having to buy furniture
- 03-10-2010, 11:12 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
I went the DSC route, by far the cheapest, comparable quality, inoffensive looking furniture chain store in HK. Free delivery (we live upstairs though) and they come and put it all together, all takes usually less than a week, and they constantly have sales on this item and that.
I got a bed frame, mattress, dining table and 4 chairs, 2 small wardobes, shoe cabinet and sofa for less than 11K. Not bad.
Next stop: IKEA curtain shopping:)
- By juliechuang in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2009, 10:25 AM
- By nfbibou in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2009, 12:36 PM
- By pinkpearl in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:42 AM
- By TsinTsin in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2003, 11:24 PM