Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

for those with ASTHMA kids

crystal88 is offline Registered User

for those with ASTHMA kids

My 3 years old son had his first breathing difficulty last December. He has 2 more deep breathing attack in a few weeks. But last Monday night was the worst as he was deep breathing the whole night even with the medication i got from doctor. We billeted in one of Wan Chai hotels to watched the fireworks, it could be the pollution or the cold weather.

We went to see his doctor yesterday and gave him the inhaler if he has another attack. We only use a liquid broncho dilator before.

I want to ask if there are alternative medicine on how to cure this? he has eczema so i am not so surprised that he develops asthma.

Thanks.

braveheart is offline Registered User
    Hi Crystal88,
    I'm sorry to hear about your li'l boy. Hope he gets better soon.I just wanted to suggest that you try homeopathic treatment for your son. I have seen it work wonders with my aunt who used to suffer from asthma for many years and has tried all the medication problem. She thought that she would try homeopathy as a last resort and guess what - it worked wonders for her. Though in all honesty I cannot say that she is fully cured but her asthma is very much in control.
    As I'm new to HK I do not know a good homeopath but you can scout around for one.
    And yes skin and respiratory problems often go together.
    All the best.

Frenchy is offline Registered User
    If you are interested by homeopathic/naturopathic treatment, maybe you can meet Tej BG at IMI, in Central, he has done a lot of good things for us (very different reasons but all worked very well).
    My brother used to suffer from asthma too, a long time ago. His problem was solved with naturopathic treatment, and he never had an attach any more for the last 20 years...
    Good luck !

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    thanks for your replies....i'll look into homeopathic cures.