PIPS Hong Kong
- 03-01-2010, 07:14 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
Woodlands is an option (not sure about actual strength, and personally not a big fan of Montessori but they have traditional schools as well, e.g. in Repulse Bay). Possibly a better option would be Tutor Time (e.g. Red Hill). I really liked their facilities but are not interested in Mandarin for the long run and to share 50/50 with English but otherwise I would have gone there with my children.
ESF only gives priority to ESF Kindy, siblings (or alumni I think) so Woodlands, etc. won't give you any benefit in that respect although their English level will be good and if you are a Category 1 (non-Cantonese) speaker that should give you a pretty high chance for an interview (depends on the school as well, some are busier with Cat 1s than others).
- 03-01-2010, 10:38 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Jardine's Lookout
Oh I thought Woodlands is somehow connected to ESF?!? I am cantonese speaking and my boy is my first child. Hm... How about ESF kindy? Any good? Where to go?
- By Jay in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:07 AM
- By richasrivas79 in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:04 PM
- By snehalatha in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2008, 10:59 PM
- By lambiebeatty in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:47 PM
- By krutherf in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2004, 12:10 PM