Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PIPS Hong Kong

Little bird is offline Registered User

PIPS Hong Kong

Hi, anyone got any comments about PIPS at Parkview HK? I tried to search it but comments are only referring to PIPS Kowloon. Not sure why.

Many tks

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    I have no personal experience but i have a friend who sends her son to PIPS at Parkview and absolutely loves it! She's not a geobaby user unfortunately so won't see this thread. If you have any specific questions I am sure i could pass them on to her.....

plumtree is offline Registered User
    Hi Little Bird

My 2 yo goes to the pre-Nursery class at PIPS Hong Kong and it's been really good for him at this stage. The teachers are really caring and have given me good advice on making him more independent and able to do things for himself. He trots off to school every day happy to see his teachers and friends, which is great.

Every child is different, but no complaints from me! PM me for more info. Good luck!

Thanks aussie mum and plumtree. Just realised from the website that this school is not cheap...

Wonder if the school has any special focus? eg. religion/montessori/entrance to international primary school or the popular local schools?

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Little bird View Post
    Thanks aussie mum and plumtree. Just realised from the website that this school is not cheap...
    It's ridiculously expensive, especially for a preschool! Do you have any particular international school in mind. I think most of the students who go to the most popular international preschools go all over the place.

hi mom2sofie&twins

i prefer CIS and GSIS but know that they are extremely hard to get in. Otherwise ESF but still not yet got over the fact that the child's chinese wont be that excel. my baby is 8.5 mths now. haven't got too clear a plan yet, and already a headache starting to research about preschool!

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    Not sure about Mandarin at PIPs, but my neighbors kids got it at CIS without debentures. They went to bi-lingual Woodlands and are half Asian (not Chinese). If you want to try for CIS, you may want to consider a preschool with a strong focus on Mandarin (I know it's not condition and/or guarantee but it may help).

which preschool will have strong focus (and have good english training as well)? i was thinking also about woodlands (in order to get into ESF and also they have montesorri) but don't think it is strong at mandarin at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast