Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

waking every 1.5 at night

stamcel is offline Registered User
    Hi again,
    I was so hoping last night was going to be different and my little one would go back to sleeping more than 2 hours interval....darn it...it did not happen. He went to bed at 7, woke up at 9, fed him, back to sleep, woke up again at 11 fed him and gave him some infant Tylenol, (thinking maybe he is teething), woke up again at 2h30...fed him and put him back to bed...and he cried for over a hour on and off...it nearly killed me ...I am not a 'cry it out' type....
    my husband got up with him a little after 4am...I fed him again at 5...and he has been up ever since..
    i have ruled out pain and tried 'cio'...where to go from here....should I let him cry every time he wakes up out side of his feeding times...

I am really struggling...and I go back to work on Wednesday....
    any advice????

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    Hi Stamcel,

I am SO exhausted too, you're even better than me bec. my baby is now 10 months old, i always blame teething but i know it's his habit now to BF everytime he wakes up and cries...i read that they don't know how to fall back to sleep on their own.

I did the no-cry solution of elizabeth pantley for few days now, did all that was suggested - music, soft light an hour before, quiet time, lovey, etc....but things just goes from bad to worst as i shorten the feeding time as suggested and he is so mad with it. Anyways, i got no advice for you as i'm going crazy now with the situation. I'll post in another thread which one works the crying out or no-cry solution. Good luck to us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12