Sick of my & tired of helper!!!
- 02-23-2010, 09:25 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
geomum, please make sure your daughter is never out the the sight of your helper as a friend of mine has just told me some horrible stories about kidnapping in hk
- 02-23-2010, 11:08 PM #10
geomum, i agree with the rest about finding a replacement first before giving her notice. and make sure she doesn't find out about your search for a replacement just yet. for the meantime, may i suggest that you give her a detailed schedule to save yourself from repeating what you need her to do everyday. for example: 6am - cook breakfast; 7am - do laundry, etc. goodluck!
- 02-23-2010, 11:47 PM #11
I have to agree with everyone else. If she's not helping and adding more stress to your life, then definitely find a replacement. There are some really great helpers out there.
My first helper drove me looney,and I was sooo happy when she finally left us. Our second was amazing, and our third is good too.
Last edited by rani; 02-23-2010 at 11:49 PM.
- By carey in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:41 AM
- By sorchului in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2009, 10:43 PM
- By artistinhk in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:17 AM
- By aussiegal in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2008, 05:06 PM
- By ritalee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2005, 11:44 AM