Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Playgroup in Tsuen Wan area?

Coralie is offline Registered User

Baby playgroup

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Anh View Post
    Hi there,
    We are living in the Cairnhill, Tsuen Wan. My daughter is 8.5 months now. Can i join ur group to have some activities for me and my baby?
    Hi Mai Anh,

I guess your baby is around 1 year now, mine is 11 months and I am also looking for an English speaking playougroup in Tsuen Wan (I live in The Cliveden next door to you :) Did you find any interesting playgroup in Tsuen Wan?

Coralie.

Coralie is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ's Mrs. P View Post
    Hi Sue, I am a midwive/educator and operate Total Baby classes in the gold coast as well as Music Together playgroups. I have been looking at expanding an opening a baby class and Music Together class in The Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park) area. If you get a moment could you please pm me. I gather Gold Coast is a bit too far out of for you to join us but do pm me if you want some info on our baby group sessions. thank you
    Dear JJ's Mrs. P,

Since your post is dated Feb 2010, could you please update me with your activities in Tsuen Wan or Gold Coast? I live in Tsuen Wan and I am looking for an English playgroup for my 11 months daughter. I work in Tuen Mun so I could also consider to bring her to Gold Coast, but in this case I need to check the logistic...
    Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Coralie

Mrs. P JJ's is offline Registered User
    Helo Coralie,
    I don't login very much so had to re register (forgot my original password!) Anyway, take a look at my website www.justjuniors.com fill in a parent info request and we will give you all the information about joining the playgroup. All my current gold coast classes are fully subscribed with very long waiting lists. If you would like a place it is good to pop your daughter's name down now. As I teach all the classes (including the Music Together) at our Tuen Mun location, I am trying to move all operation into the one location (gold coast) rather than lots of sub locations. if you work in Tuen Mun it will be very convenient for you. We offer the playgroup/ pre - nursery classes at the Gold Coast and then we offer our International Kindergarten Curriculum from K1 - K3 at our Kindergarten in Siu Lam (10 mins from the gold coast).
    Best,
    Mrs. P

mavislohsp is offline Registered User
    Hi,

Accidentally press the reply button. I hv a 6 months old and live in Indi Home, Tsuen Wan. Would live to join in for any play group for my lil one and myself. Please let me know if there is any gathering soon. Cheers!

Yomam is offline Registered User
    Hi all,

I'm really new here and would like to join you guys in any upcoming gathering or coffee chat! My baby son is now 9 months and it would be awesome to meet more friends living around! I'm a working mom and possibly may join on weekend!

Stupidatom is offline Registered User
    Hi there, I'm very new to here and having a 7 months old. Would like find some playdates and playgroups for my little one. Living tsuen wan area.

Recently been to gymboree but it's just too too far away though we all loved it.

riyasz4u is offline Registered User
    Hello, I am new to Tsuen wan and my Babies are 2 year old (Twin Girls) , any play group of moms is there then let me know whould like to joint or we can start the new group. I leave in discovery park.
    Riya

riyasz4u is offline Registered User
    I leave near Discovey park, we can make a play group for kids and meet on weekends. let me know
    Riya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12