Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any mommies in Tin Hau/Tai Hang?

kyojee is offline Registered User

Any mommies in Tin Hau/Tai Hang?

Hello!

I live on Wun Sha Street in Tai Hang, and have a 10 month old baby girl. I'm from Singapore and my husband is Taiwanese. Am looking to hang out and share experiences with mommies in the area. Coffee, walks in Victoria Park, informal lunch, or playgroups in someone's clubhouse/apartment would be great. Am going crazy with an active crawler, and staying at home too much!!! Need a change of scenery. =)

mommybee is offline Registered User
    Hi Kyojee, I live very close to you and often bring my two kids to the Victoria Park in the morning (when they get up too early) or on Sat morning. Have you found anyone to hang out since your post? We can meet up at the park one of these days if you'd like. PM me for contacts.

steamedfish is offline Registered User
    hi guys, I live on WUn Sha street too! are your little ones attending any playgroups? I have tried baby buddies but it was mostly just free play. Went to trial at Bambini Republic, which I thought was wonderful but the time slots I wanted was all quite full. pls help!

kyojee is offline Registered User
    Hi Mommybee, had pm-ed you!

Steamedfish, no my daughter is not attending any playgroup. Can't offer much help as to recommending playgroups. I only went to free trial at Rolly Pollies in Causeway Bay and it was free play, in a gym like environment. I very much prefer to have her outdoors, and Victoria Park which is close to us, has kept her busy for some mornings. =)

cleoteq is offline Registered User
    Hi mommies... i also live in Tai Hang. I have a 8 month baby boy.... went ot Bambini Republic.... loved the environment, but my baby cannot sit and listen so he kept crying.... I took him to My Kiddy Gym and he loved it. Is there still a Tai Hang Group of Mommies out there?

steamedfish is offline Registered User
    hi kyojee,
    my kid loves the chilling under the sun too. would you(or anyone else) want to form a playgroup to go to victoria park regularly on Sundays?

mamaber is offline Registered User
    Hi, mommies! I have an 18-month old little girl and we live in tin hau. we moved here just very recently and we'd love to join a playgroup at victoria park. yesterday we discovered the toddlers' playground at victoria park and my little girl loved it.

Leta is offline Registered User
    Hi Kyojee and all mommies

I am mommy of a 14 months old gal and am from Singapore. I am staying at Kornhill area and do not mind meeting up anywhere in HK side.

My gal is also pretty active and I think it would be great to have her outdoors too :))

Let me know if any outings are arrange?? As I would love to meet up.

Leta
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast